Sunday, January 1, 2012

December Wrap Up!

This month was definitely a short, like every other month nowadays. So I'm going to post a list of all my reviews I viewed this month! :)

December 3: My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
December 6: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
December 9: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
December 9: Wither by Lauren Destefano
December 14: Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
December 15: Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
December 18: Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
December 22: Past Perfect by Leila Sales
December 22: The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
December 23: Shattered Souls by Mary Lindsey
December 26: If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince? by Melissa Kantor
December 28: Crave by Melissa Darnell
December 30: Firespell by Chloe Neill


WOW, i read 13 books this month. I thought I read much less... I guess not :) 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, well done! My reading certainly slowed down in December, I doubt I read as much as you. Great post though. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So many books and so many reviews within a few days of each other. Great job! I only read 5 books in December. I took the last week off to relax and prepare for 2012!The only books I have read from this list is My Soul to Take and Blood Promise. But most of the others are on my TBR list. =D

    ReplyDelete