Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (1)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:
  1. What are you currently reading?
  2. What did you recently finish reading?
  3. What do you think you'll read next?
My Answers:


What are you currently reading? I'm reading Crave (The Clann #1) by Melissa Darnell. I'm hoping I'll finish this today so I can post a review on it. 
























What did you recently finish reading? i finished If I have a wicked stepmother, where's my prince? a few days ago. I got it for review. You can go check out my review here.
















What do you think you'll read next? I'll probably read Halflings by by Heather Burch. It's for review and It seems really interesting! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Crave's cover :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you're enjoying Crave. Halflings looks super interesting, I hope that you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete