Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge.


I will be joining this challenge. I do have a few books on my shelf that I need to read. I will probably be buying more and more books, then BAM! My TBR pile is going to be longer and longer >.< So i gotta start reading them. I will have a tag or something for this challenge so I can keep up.

The challenge will be run from Jan 1, 2012- Dec. 31, 2012.
If you want more information about it, click here.

Levels:
1-10 - A Firm Handshake
11-20 - A Friendly Hug
21-30 - A Sweet Kiss
31-40 - Love At First Sight
41-50 - Married With Children

1 comment:

  1. I am also participating in this challenge! I'm addicted to challenges. I have a HUGE TBR list and really need to try and erase a bit off before adding more. But that never happens.

    ReplyDelete