Tuesday, June 12, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (8)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?



What are you currently reading? I haven't started on Lies Beneath yet. But I will soon! I heard this book was amazing so I can't wait to read it! & it's about mermaids! Excited! 
















What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Partials by Dan Wells. I can't believe I didn't read this a long time ago! It was such an amazing book! I loved it :) I can't wait until the next book is coming out. I'm waiting for you! 
















What do you think you'll read next? The next book I'm going to read is Rapture by Lauren Kate. I know a lot of people didn't really like this series. But I LOVED IT! I am kinda excited for the series to end though. Each book is 400+ pages. Anyways I'm excited! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm reading Defiance, which I really like. I just finished The Selection and hope to start Shadow and Bone. I've heard great things about Partials. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Partials on my shelf. I really need to get to it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Valentina--these look like great books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard a lot about Lies Beneath lately, and it makes me curious to read a mermaid novel.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete