Monday, July 9, 2012

Rapture by Lauren Kate

Title/Author: Rapture by Lauren Kate
Pages: 432
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Format: NetGalley, eARC
Published: June 12th 2012
Buy/Information: Goodreads | B&N | Amazon

The sky is dark with wings . . . .

Like sand in an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past they must find the place where the angels fell to earth. Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this—live only to lose Luce again and again.

Yet together they will face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies . . . and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed. And suddenly Luce knows what must happen.

For she was meant to be with someone other than Daniel. The curse they’ve borne has always and only been about her—and the love she cast aside. The choice she makes now will be the only one that truly matters.

In the fight for Luce, who will win?

The astonishing conclusion to the FALLEN series. Heaven can’t wait any longer.


Review:
This is the last book in the series. I was so excited to be able to get this from
NetGalley. I wanted to read this right away but I waited until it came out before reviewing the book. Fallen in Love wasn't that great but it was okay. I always love this series, since the beginning. It's an amazing series. I wish it wasn't ending but it is.

The beginning starts right off from the third book ending. Which I love. Even though it was the beginning, there was still so much action going on. You will never get bored. I love Luce was in this book. She was a better character. Daniel is always the same, of course. I like Cam's personality. He seems like a cool guy to hang out with. I just love all the characters in this. LOVE THEM ALL.

Finding out about Daniel and Luce love is like riding a roller coaster. It's such a crazy journey. I wish I have their kind of love.

The ending wasn't satisfying as I was hoping to be, but i love the book anyways.

Overall, I love this series. It's probably one of my favorite series ever! I would love to reread Fallen again and all the other books. I might warn you that the first book has instant love in it. So if you don't like that, you might not enjoy the book so much. I would still recommend you reading this series though. I hope you guys will love the series like I do. This book is my favorite out of all the books in the Fallen series.

                                    5 STARS

1 comment:

  1. This book was my favorite in the series as well, and I definitely agree about wishing to have the kind of love that Daniel and Luce have.

    And the ending was satisfying... but I wish there was more of a resolution to Cams story!

    ReplyDelete